AS A CLIENT
No matter what you are struggling with, our team at ATLAS is eager and ready to assist you. We will walk with you every step of the way.
We are glad that you have been led here and are eager to begin working with you. We would love to talk and walk alongside you as we build a plan of how to move forward.
Please do not hesitate to call us at 712-737-4090 or email us at email@example.com to set up an appointment to talk with a staff mentor free of charge. All we will ask for is your name and phone number.
AS A MENTOR
Are you a good listener? Do you have the desire to share the love of Christ with someone who is in need? You may be a great mentor and we would be excited to have you join our team!
What does it mean to be an ATLAS mentor?
- Committing to a year of faithfully meeting 2-4 times/month for approx. one hour with another person.
- Trusting in Christ for your salvation and growth and finding ways (including church) to encourage your relationship with Him.
- Having permission to listen purposefully, ask intentionally, and pray faithfully.
- Being uncomfortable with your own sin and confident in the Holy Spirit’s refining work in your life.
- Being supported by us and working as a team.
- Being ready and able to encourage another.
Please prayerfully consider the mentoring commitment and pledge attached below and our commitment to you. If you feel led, fill out the following questionnaire. This is NOT a commitment to mentor, but an invitation for us to contact you further. You may also e-mail or call with your response or questions.
AS A FINANCIAL SPONSOR
ATLAS has the opportunity to provide free services for our clients thanks to the generous support of the community. Your donations are greatly appreciated.
ATLAS Orange City Area is funded by individuals, churches, and businesses so we can offer free services to those in need of help. If you would like to donate to our ministry, feel free to send a check to:
322 Central Ave NW
Orange City, IA 51041
You can also use our PayPal option to donate via debit/credit card on our Donate page. You will be directed to a secure page to complete the donation.